Australian Books Distributors Trading Terms
Effective from 01/03/2022
- We have no minimum order requirement.
- A discount of 55% of RRP and no freight charge will apply to all titles purchased and paid for from the website.
- For orders received on the wholesale order form on 30 day payment plan a 48% discount will apply and all orders under $100 will incur a freight charge.
- Accounts that go over the 30 days will be charged a 5% late fee.
- Claims for damaged books or short deliveries must be reported within 7 days of receipt of consignment.
- Book Prices are subject to change without notification.
- Orders received will be dispatched within 2 days. If the is a reason that that can't occur, you will be notified when the order is received.
- Titles cannot be returned before 3 months from the date of invoice OR more than 7 days after that date.
- Please include a returns statement showing the date purchased and identifying the book by its title and ISBN. This will be checked by our accounting staff.
- Books returned for credit must be in the condition that they were received by you.
- All returns will be inspected by the staff of Australian Books’ Distributors and credit will not be given for damaged books.
- You will have the option of damaged books being returned to you to sell at a discount price. If they are not returned, they will be destroyed and no credit will be issued.
- Freight on returns is at Customer’s expense.
- All cartons to be marked clearly with your Company Name and Address. Cartons to be numbered i.e. 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 etc.
- Maximum weight per carton not to exceed 20 kgs to avoid stock being damaged in transit.
- Books to be securely packed with sufficient protection to avoid damage in transit.
- All books must have been originally supplied by AUSTRALIAN BOOKS DISTRIBUTORS.
- All accepted returns will be credited to the customer’s account. No refunds will be given.